Hope

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Oh how I love this verse. It has been a comfort to me in so many times of uncertainty. Through so many trials I have claimed His joy and peace, prayed for His power to overflow me, called upon supernatural power that I know is mine to claim. I cannot even begin to tell you how I'm calling upon the God of hope to fill me in this moment now. 

Can I share something incredible? He has. He does. Even while I'm waiting for answers. Even while I'm unsure of what tomorrow holds. Even when I can't fully understand His plan and I can only be certain of HIM. I can still claim the assurance of HOPE that He brings. Not just enough to get by... Hope that overflows! Hope in abundance. Hope to make it through today and tomorrow. Hope to get past the point of uncertainty and hope to trust in Sovereign God. 

If that's not enough hope for you, here's more reason to hope in The Lord, no matter what it is you're hoping for:

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5

But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you. Psalm 39:7

In you, Lord, my God, I put my trust... No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame... Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:1,3-5

My hope is in You ALL DAY LONG!

I have nothing to fear, nothing to worry about, nothing to be anxious about, nothing to be consumed with as long as I put my hope in The Lord. It may not take away the problem. It may not fix the issue. It may not heal the hurt. But I can find rest in God and keep my hope fixed on Him. All day long. 

Comments

Popular Posts