Just Sing



Resonating deep within my soul are the words that song writers have penned out of their own hurt, pain, trials, and victories.

Ringing through my ears and penetrating my heart are the notes orchestrated by instruments played with conviction from the mouths and hands who've journeyed these same paths.

Running through my very being are the voices uplifted as if they're singing solely to me. They minister through song and I am the benefactor.

Praise the Lord, O my soul!

"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." ~Psalm 104:33

Yes, Lord. Do not let me stop singing Your praises. May I never cease to offer You my song of sacrifice. Let Your glory be magnified as the notes resound. With hands lifted toward You and my heart bowing before You, I bring You my worship.

When I don't have the words to pray, when I can't come up with a thing to say, it seems as though the songs of my heart were already written. The lyrics wash over me as the melody soothes. The harmonies comfort and the notes fill my soul as they swell with the changing dynamics. When I can come up with nothing on my own, I just sing.

I give these songs as my offering of praise. The songs echoing what my heart feels, what my soul seeks, what my mind prays and what my life longs to live!

Not For A Moment
In the middle of it all
When I thought You were a thousand miles away
Not for a moment did You forsake me
After all, You are constant.
After all, You are only good.
After all, You are sovereign.
Not for a moment, will You forsake me.
And every step every breath you are there
Every tear every cry every prayer
In my heart at my worst
When my world falls down
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Even in the dark
Even when it's hard
You will never leave me


Always
I believe always, always
Our Savior never fails
Even when all hope is gone
God knows our name,
And His promise remains


I Will Lift My Eyes
I will lift my eyes to the Maker of the mountains I can't climb.
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer of the oceans raging wild.
I will lift my eyes to the Healer of the hurt I hold inside.
I will lift my eyes to You



Strong Enough
I know I'm not strong enough to be
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not stong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough
Strong enough
For the both of us

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
I don't have to be strong enough



While I'm Waiting
I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting.
I will worship while I'm waiting.
I'm waiting on You, Lord.


Comments

Popular Posts