Where are you?

Troubles chasing me again, breaking down my best defense; I’m looking, God, I’m looking for You.
You ran as fast and as hard as you could – but your troubles chased you down once again. The walls of security you struggled to build are being broken down to reveal what you’ve tried to protect.
Weary just won’t let me rest, and fear is filling up my head; I’m longing, God I’m longing for You.

There is no reprieve from being overwhelmed with worry and fear. You’re taunted with thoughts that wear on your mind and your heart; tormented by emptiness and longing.
But I will find You in the place I’m in,
Find you when I’m at my end,
Find you when there’s nothing left of me to offer you except for brokenness
Where are you? Have you reached the end? Are you in the pit of despair with no escape? Are you broken and empty, hurting and alone? You have nothing left to give. Nothing to offer. No part of you left. And this is exactly the place you’ll find Him.
You lift me up, You’ll never leave me thirsty,
When I am weak, when I am lost and searching
I’ll find You on my knees.
Whatever it is that has knocked you down, brought you to your knees, that is exactly the place you are meant to look up, reach out and find Him. However lost and desperate you are, that’s exactly the point He intends to seek you out, draw you up, and fill you with Himself.
Are you on your knees? Good. Stay there. You’re exactly where He’ll find you.
Find You On My Knees - Kari Jobe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGumE9nkP3o

Comments

Popular Posts