Paralyzed

Paralyzed - To bring to a point of helpless stoppage, inactivity, or the ability to act.

What has stopped you in your tracks? What prevents you from being able to move? What is hindering your ability to act?
"Refusing to act leaves a person paralyzed, exactly where he was previously. But once he acts, he is never the same." - Oswald Chambers

"Come to me..." He says in Matthew 11:28. It means "to act." It requires my action. Just like James 4:8 tells us, "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." I must come. I must seek. I must move. In my state of helplessness, there is hope.

"The weakest saint who transacts business with Jesus Christ is liberated the second he acts and God's almighty power is available on his behalf." - O. Chambers

His power - not ours - is made PERFECT in our weakness. His power is available to you - the same power that raised Christ from the grave. With this I can respond, well equipped with my own inabilities perfected in His mighty strength and armed with the power to overcome even death. And so I come. Step by step. No longer paralyzed by my own inhibitions. Ready to move.

Comments

Popular Posts