Let's Go

"He went out, not knowing where he was going." Hebrews 11:8

"Have you ever gone out in this way? If so, there is no logical answer possible when anyone asks you what you are doing...You don't know what you are going to do. The only thing you know is that God knows what He is doing." - Oswald Chambers

Oh how he's hit the nail on the head with this one today!

Have I ever asked God what He is going to do? Yes.

Has he told me? No.

What He does, instead, is reveal who He is.

I must "go out" in dependence upon God, not because I know where I'm going or what I'm doing but because I know HIM. And knowing Him means I am trusting Him.

Dare I forsake this call to go out, I risk the distance I put between God and myself. I cannot let my own fears get in the way. I can not let the unknown prevent me, nor can I let the doubts stop me.

Are you unsure of where you're going? Do you also wonder what you're doing? We're in it together, I assure you, because I am just as clueless! But, thank God, I am held securely by His willingness to show me who He is and I can have faith in my Sovereign and Almighty Father!

Comments

  1. When we do not know what we are doing, where we are going, and we pray without answers; trusting God is the only option. "God shows up a the time of greatest impact." (Pastor Mike Dodson). How often to we find ourselves wondering, as you have spoken of, Carrie? Then suddenly, some day, when we leasst expect it....God will show up, andswer, and we will be amazed at what He has to reveal......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts