Safe

He will never let you go. Do you believe that? When everyone else has deserted you. When everything has been destroyed. When you've fallen so far and so hard. It's hard to fathom the same God who fashioned the vast expanse of the sky, formed the earth and breathed life into the dust from the ground, is the same God holding your very life in His hands.

 1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
      will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
   2 This I declare about the LORD:
   He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
      he is my God, and I trust him.
   3 For he will rescue you from every trap
      and protect you from deadly disease.
   4 He will cover you with his feathers.
      He will shelter you with his wings.
      His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


His very shadow is your resting place. You are protected under His wings. Rest in His safe embrace. And claim His faithful promises as your defense!

9 If you make the LORD your refuge,
      if you make the Most High your shelter,
   10 no evil will conquer you;
      no plague will come near your home.
   11 For he will order his angels
      to protect you wherever you go.
   12 They will hold you up with their hands
      so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.


Oh praise Him for His protection! Evil may come near you but it won't overcome you. His own army of angels will see to it that you don't suffer a scratch!

 14 The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me.
      I will protect those who trust in my name.
   15 When they call on me, I will answer;
      I will be with them in trouble.
      I will rescue and honor them.
   16 I will reward them with a long life
      and give them my salvation.”

Psalm 91

Trust in Him. Call to Him. He promises to answer and rescue. Even more, He wants to HONOR you. How? With His salvation, which doesn't just mean long life, it means eternal life.

He holds the universe and our every moment. Now let His arms hold you.

Arms that Hold the Universe

Comments

Popular Posts